RETURNS AND GUARANTEES
Can I cancel my order?
You can change or cancel your order if the package has not been sent yet. For changes or cancellation you should contact our customer service as soon as possible. 026 - 203 09 95 or mail to email@example.com.
We want you to be happy with your purchases at silvercreek.nl. That's why you have a period of 14 days to think about your purchases and you can always cancel the purchase agreement without any reason given. Within this period you can view, review and try on the item(s) as you do in a store. This is included under the right of termination of our customer, which is determined by law. When you cancel or return your entire order, you will receive back the full purchase price including shipping and handling costs.
What does the satisfaction guarantee mean?
We really want you to be satisfied with your purchases from Silvercreek.nl. That’s why you always have 14 days to decide if you want to keep the items. If the purchase does not meet your expectations, the items can be exchanged or returned within 14 days of receiving your order.
Can I exchange an item?
You can exchange your purchase within 14 days with the receipt. It’s possible to exchange an item in the Silvercreek, OPEN32 and BLUE32 stores. No additional fees will be charged. It is also possible to return the item through PostNL and to place a new order instead. These costs are at own expense.
How can I return an item?
You can return an article up to 14 days after receiving it. You will need the original receipt to return the order. Returns are possible in the following ways:
How to return an online order in store?
When returning Silvercreek items in store, your refund will be issued to your account within 5 business days. You’re free to return items in the Silvercreek, OPEN32 and BLUE32 stores. Please take the return note with you. When you cancel or return your entire order, you will receive back the full purchase price including shipping and handling costs.
How to return an online order by post?
Once we’ve received your parcel, your refund will be issued to your account within 14 days. You can find the instructions and shipping information on the return form. When you cancel or return your entire order, you will receive back the full purchase price including shipping and handling costs. Returns by post are at own expense.
What are the costs of returning an article or order?
If you return your order in a Silvercreek, OPEN32 or BLUE32 store, no additional costs will be charged.
When returning a purchase by post, the following costs will be charged:
Within the Netherlands, returning by PostNL costs € 6.95.
Returning from Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany costs €9,-.
What are the rules concerning returning items?
- You can exchange or return your purchase within 14 days.
- It’s possible to return your purchases in our stores (free) and by PostNL.
- Articles must be returned in its original condition: with tags, unworn and undamaged.
- Always send the return note with the items you wish to return or exchange.
- When you cancel or return your entire order, you will receive back the full purchase price including shipping and handling costs. Return costs are at own expense.
Do I have to pay the AfterPay invoice when i return (a part of) the order?
If you used Afterpay as a payment method , the payment transaction goes through Afterpay. If you return one or more items, you only pay for the items you like to keep.
- You can return the articles you don’t want to keep. The invoice will be automatically adjusted by AfterPay.
- Do you want to return the entire order and you haven’t paid yet? In that case, the invoice will be cancelled automatically.
- Have you paid already? Afterpay will credit the amount back to your bank account.
- The Afterpay payment cannot be cancelled in our stores.
- A payment obligation to Afterpay can continue to excist even though you want to return an item.
- For more information or questions about payment by digital giro, you can contact the Customer Service of AfterPay.
I received a wrong article, what now?
Hey, that’s not cool. If you received a product you didn’t order, we promise to send you the correct item as fast as we possibly can. Please contact us at: 026 – 203 09 95 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
I have a complaint, what now?
Ah no, that’s too bad! To us it’s really important to keep our customers happy with the products and services we provide. If you are dissatisfied with the quality of the products or our services, we’d like to hear from you. We guarantee to solve any problems and try to prevent these problems in the future. When you have a complaint, please contact us at: 026 – 203 09 95 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.